Thursday, September 10, 2009

Evening Clutch!

Hi all!

Oh it feels so good to finish things!!! I just finished yet another clutch, this one made out of a lovely new (to me) yarn that a customer told me about: Lion Brand's Sasha yarn. It is 96% wool and 4% nylon and is incredibly soft and not itchy at all. It has a remarkable property to it: once you knit it up, the purl side resembles fleece! I thought this was so cool!

So the first one I made is in the first two photos below, and that one I'm going to keep -- it has a beautiful sparkly vintage button with black rhinestones on it:





And the photo below shows the version I am offering in my shop -- it has a beautiful Swarovski bead adorning it instead of the vintage button (I only had two of those and I'm keeping the other one for something else):



If you're interested in buying it you can find it here. I also can make it in off-white!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment