Wednesday, August 18, 2010

These are a few of my faaaaavorite things... Part 3

Okay so today I am going to feature some of my favorite items that I have either bought or traded for on Etsy... almost all of them have been re-listed, so if you like any of them you can purchase them as well! Enjoy!!! :D


Kyle the Raccoon Wool Felt Applique Plush Doll Pillow by Cuore


Large Knit Project Tote with Pockets


The Lonely Tiger - Handcarved Stamp



Sweetheart Apron in Pink Marilyn by prettylittlepearl

Bijou Print


White Knitter's Brooch - Yarn and Needles


1AEON Natural tote with 3 blue Owls
(I got mine with black owls)

8 comments:

  1. The knitters brooch and the raccoon are both adorable!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my tiger stamp :D :D :D All of these items are adorable!

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my knitting tote! What a wonderful collection of items.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Thank You so much!
    1AEON HEARTS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring my petit Bijou!
    Much appreciated!
    Warm Regards!!!
    Mariette xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww... what a fun way to showcase the Etsy artists that you love. I think that racoon pillow is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so welcome everyone!!! My pleasure!! :D

    ReplyDelete