Saturday, December 5, 2009

These are a few of my faaaaavorite things... Part 1

Hi all and Happy Holidays!!!

Having trouble finding just the right gift? I thought I would put together some little gift guides of some of my favorite things for you all to see! All items can be found on Etsy; just click on the title below each image and you will be brought right to that item's page. Every couple of days I will be posting more. Happy shopping!


Red Poppy Felted Necklace scarf Jewel Merino Felt



Platypus - OOAK



Citrine Druzy Cluster Necklace -- Golden version



flurry-beaded dangle earrings



8x8 Inspirational Nature - square photoprint


3 comments:

  1. so you're the reason I sold two of those platypus terrariums!! I was wondering because it seemed a bit odd, lol! Thank you so much!!
    -Bethany-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You sweetheart for including my photograph! I'm glad that you like it <3

    ReplyDelete